[REVIEW] NIVEA Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover And Make Up Clear Micellar Water

16:42:00


For me, the first and most important step of skincare is all about cleansing. The cleansing products that I used, are depends on whether I'm wearing full-face makeup, light makeup, or no makeup. If I'm wearing full-face makeup using waterproof mascara, falsies and lipstick, I used to use eye and lip makeup remover, followed by micellar water. On the other hand, if I'm only wearing light and natural makeup such as cushion and lip tint, I only used micellar water. And if I'm not wearing makeup at all, I simply wash my face with cleansing foam, and double cleansed with toner.

This time, had a privilege to get #CleansedbyNIVEA with the duo cleansing products from NIVEA; Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover and Make Up Clear Micellar Water.


From the name itself NIVEA Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover, I expect this has double power to remove the makeup, and YASSS I'm quite impressed with how quick it removes my waterproof eyeliner, lipstick and mascara in a single swipe without leaving any makeup residu and greasy feeling. The bi-phase formula and cornflower extract inside it claimed to safely protect the sensitive eye area and lips, my skin ends up feeling really moist and supple.


HOW TO USE
1. Gently shake NIVEA Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover
2. Pour the content in a cotton pad
3. Tap on the eye and lip for about 3 seconds, then swipe it outwards


Then moving on to NIVEA Make Up Clear Micellar Water. As I said earlier, I used to use micellar water basically for a light or natural makeup. For the waterproof makeup, you still can use this NIVEA Make Up Clear Micellar Water but don't forget to double cleanse it, to ensure there is no makeup residu left on the skin. What I love the most about this product, the formula is really light and gentle, it doens't dries out my skin, instead it perfectly moisturizes and gives a refreshing sensation afterwards.

HOW TO USE
1. Pour NIVEA Make Up Clear Micellar Water in a cotton pad
2. Tap on the skin with a slight massaging motion, then swipe it
3. Repeat the steps after the skin perfectly cleansed


I would definitely recommend you to try NIVEA Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover and Make Up Clear Micellar Water as daily makeup remover. The formula is very light and gentle for the sensitive skin, but powerful enough to remove the makeup without leaving any makeup residu that somehow triggers even more skin problems.

Last but not least, thanks to NIVEA and Sociolla for the opportunity trying out NIVEA Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover and Make Up Clear Micellar Water. For those of you who wants to try NIVEA products, you can browse through Sociolla page HERE and get discount IDR 50.000,- by using my discount code SBNLA9W7 with a minimum purchase of IDR 250.000,-.

XOXO,
Tiff

You Might Also Like

0 comments