[REVIEW] ULTIMA II ProCollagen Extrema

20:27:00

Being in 20th-something means we are going to experience the ageing, sooner or later. Because nobody stays young forever. Normally the ageing can be noticed in around 25th years old. But nowadays we can't deny that the world's moving very fast, even myself who are in the early 20th years old (22 years old) may experience the early ageing. This because we keep losing the collagen on the skin. When we are young, our skin stays plump and smooth because the collagen constantly regenerates itself. But as we age, the collagen production slows down, and the worst part is our existing collagen can get damaged due to sun exposure, bad pollution, and unhealthy lifestyle. The result is fine lines/wrinkles, sagging skin, dull and rough skin.


There are so many things we can do to slow down the ageing and keep the skin looking young, plump and wrinkle-free. Beside watching the food intake, stay hydrated and get enough of sleep/rest, the skincare also plays a key role, especially the right skincare with collagen. 


Ultima II as one of the cosmetic brand in Indonesia that is popular with its makeup and skincare since 1976, just launched the latest skincare with collagen - Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema.

There are some products in Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema series, including: 
Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema Advanced Activator
Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema Eye Essence
Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema Complex for Face & Neck
Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema Day Lotion SPF 30 PA+++


Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema benefits;
- Prevent early ageing, such as fine line
- Contains hydroxyproxilane and horse chestnut seed to regenerate the skin cells
- Smoothen wrinkles with collagen complex
- Contains witch hazel and willow bark to smoothen and tighten skin overall texture
- Skin hydration with sodium hyluronate
- Prevent dehydration with jobs tear seed
- Helps reduce blackheads with witch hazel
- Adding skin nutrition with willow bark


I have privilege to try and review Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema Complex for Face & Neck and Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema Day Lotion SPF 30 PA+++. Since I just got back from Bali a week ago, my skin is still burnt, dull and rough. I really hope this Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema and can heal my skin in short amount of time.
In this post, I'm going to give it a review from Day 1, Day 3 and Day 7!

DAY 1

On Day 1, after cleansing and toning my face, I use Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema Face & Neck as a serum onto my face and neck with a gentle massage in circular motion until fully absorbed. Then after the serum absorbs, I apply Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema Day Lotion SPF 30 PA+++ as a day cream or sun protection. I love its texture and formula. It stays smooth, supple and really great as a makeup base because the formula is not sticky or greasy, and the colour blends pretty well too. 

On the night time, I also use Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema Face & Neck as a serum before my night cream. It makes my face so smooth and well-hydrated overnight.


DAY 3

I'm using Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema Face & Neck regularly every morning and nighttime as a serum, and Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema Day Lotion SPF 30 PA+++ only when I go out. I noticed a slight improvement especially on my skin tone. My after-burnt skin post-holiday is slowly fading and increase in hydration, makes my skin a bit brighter and clearer.

DAY 7

Finally it has been a week of using Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema Face & Neck and Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema Day Lotion SPF 30 PA+++. I'm also starting to exercise regularly and increasing my fruit, veggies, and water intake, in result;
- Skin becomes much more brighter and clearer
- Perfectly smoothen and even my after-burnt skin tone and texture
- Under-eye bag and acne scars are slowly disappear
- Increase in hydration, suppleness and glowing radiance


Luckily, I have no breakout while using Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema Face & Neck and Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema Day Lotion SPF 30 PA+++, since these also claimed to suit any skin-types. In just 7 days, I can see a slight improvement on my skin. I believe in using these regularly, combined with healthy lifestyle - will give me a younger-looking skin, smoother with a glowing radiance! So I highly recommend Ultima II ProCollagen Extrema series for anyone to boost the collagen content on the skin, in order to prevent the early ageing and get the best version of your skin.

Click here for more info about the ULTIMA II ProCollagen Extrema! Get this from Matahari Department Store, AEON BSD, METRO Department Store, Centro, Citrus, Cahaya Bintaro, Sogo Kota Kasablanka, Sarinah Thamrin, Debenhams Senayan City, and Star Mal Kelapa Gading & Star Summarecon Bekasi or SOCIOLLA.

XOXO,
Tiff

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Girl, you are absolutely right and you're on the right track to skin aging prevention!! Cannot stress anymore than that~ :) And having SPF in your skin care products is a plus as well.

    Lovee your outfit here too hahah :)! followed and excited to read future posts~

    Simplee Nikkie

    ReplyDelete