[REVIEW] The Balm, Photobalm Powder Foundation

21:42:00

Attended the launching of The Balm studio at Plaza Senayan with my fellow bloggers from Clozette Indonesia, influencers and medias. On that fine afternoon, we had a fun talk with The Balm CEO, as well as the guest star Astrid Satwika about The Balm products and tips to get glowing makeup look, while exploring the stores and try the favorite the balm products, from the eye shadow, lipstick, bronzer, highlighter, and I also found their new launching product: Photobalm Powder Foundation, that I'm going to give it a review and swatch in this post.


Photobalm Powder Foundation is a compact powder that contains a foundation, so you might not need any foundation to achieve a flawless complexion. This also innovated with photo-ready formula that is ideal for all skin types and sure will up the selfie game, no filter neccessary!


The packaging is super duper cute just like the other The Balm' products, it has a very vintage cover with different figure showing up different skin-tones. There are 8 shades available on the website, After Dark, Dark, Medium Dark, Mid Medium, Medium, Light Medium, Light, and Lighter Than Light. But only 5 shades available in Indonesia, including Medium Dark, Mid Medium, Medium, Light Medium, Light


I got mine in the shade Light Medium. I love how the texture is really light and just melted on my skin. The formula also buildable, I can apply more products without feeling too heavy or cakey, the finish is just flawless and matte as my liking!


This is definitely one of my holy grail products, cause its very versatile since I can use it on everyday-basis or any semi to formal occasions. Normally I apply one layer for just a natural look, or more layers for a formal-look. Beside that, the packaging is just very handy and trendy, seems like its unbreakable with a hard cover that will keep the content safe. So I really recommend this Photobalm Powder Foundation to anyone of you. You can try and grab this at The Balm counter or www.thebalmindonesia.com.

XOXO,
Tiff

You Might Also Like

0 comments