[EVENT REPORT AND REVIEW] Absolute New York ICON Eyeshadow Palette & Lip Mousse

18:16:00


On May 17th 2017, I attended the grand launching Absolute New York in Grand Indonesia East Mall. Exactly at their very first free-standing store in Indonesia, with my fellow bloggers from Clozette Indonesia, beauty enthusiasts and media.


The event began with a short introduction about Absolute New York directly from its CEO and Founder from New York. For those of you who don't familiar with the brand Absolute New York, its a drugstore products that provide an extensive array of contemporary, professional product lines that offer both trendy and classic necessities with such an affordable price!

From the stores, there are a lot ranges of beauty products you can find, starts from the foundation, contouring kit, blush on, eyeshadow palette, variety finish of lipsticks, and many more.



Strolling through the stores made me tempting to buy them all. The price drives me crazy, it starts from IDR 100.000, who can resist??? And luckily Clozette Indonesia and Absolute New York let me try the ICON Eyeshadow Palette and Lip Mousse - that I'm going to review in this post.

ICON EYE SHADOW PALETTE


There are three variants from ICON Eyeshadow Palette by Absolute New York; Smoked, Exposed and Twilight. Those comes in a high quality tin packaging, along with a brush to apply and blend the eye shadow.


Its a hard times for me to choose between the colourful and neutral shades. For daily-wear, I'm always on the neutral-warm sides, but there's some occasion I need a colourful shades to play with. So guess what, I ended up with the shade 'Twilight' which has more colourful shades ranges from white, yellow, gold, peach, pink, purple, blue and black. Not only the colour are amazing, the formula is really pigmented, buttery and its shimmer stays all day long. Perfect to wear from day to night. And the best thing is, this only costs IDR 255.000 for such a great quality of products.

LIP MOUSSE


Now let's move on to the lip mousse! there are 14 shades ranges from nude to bold colour. But I choose to stay with nude shade cause I guess this could be a great to blend with my other lipstick. The shade that I pick is 'Ginger', its a nude-warm shade. It such a pretty colour, especially if you apply more layers, cause the formula is kinda less-pigmented on my lip. But the texture is really light and soft just like a chocolate mousse, hahaha. Just like I said before, this would be great to blend with other lipstick since its texture really light and less-pigmented. Plus this is only cost IDR 130.000, such a great deal right?


If you are interested to try and buy the products, you could check out from their stores at Grand Indonesia East Mall and Central Park Mall. Meanwhile, go visit their Website, Instagram and Facebook Page first.

XOXO,
Tiff

You Might Also Like

0 comments