[REVIEW AND TUTORIAL] Glamorous Curl by Using VODANA Hair Diva Combo

22:47:00

A good quality of hair-styling tools are definitely a great investment. Cause nobody loves bad hair day, don't we? For me, as a fashion and beauty blogger, hair is really important to highlight my entire look. In that case, actually I'm quite picky about my hair-styling tools. I  always looking for the one that is easy to use, also able to give a natural and long-lasting curls without damaging my hair in the long run.


Recently, I just received a lovely package - VODANA Hair Diva Combo from CHARIS, directly from Korea. If you are not familiar with CHARIS, its an K-beauty online store that offers fast worldwide shipping, and currently they're also available in Indonesia! From the website, you also can read the product review as well as recommended products from CHARIS CELEB, including me and directly buy from my PAGE for discounted price.

Moving on to the package that I got, its VODANA Hair Diva Combo along with free gifts from CHARIS. In details:

Glamwave Curling Iron (40mm)
Pocket Mini Flat Iron 
Hair Fixer
CHARIS Mirror
World traveler adapter
Marsmallow


Beside sharing my review, I'm also going to share my tips and tricks to get voluminous and glamorous curls by using VODANA Hair Diva Combo! So, stay with me till the end of this post ~

GLAMWAVE CURLING IRON

This Glamwave Curling Iron from VODANA is available in two different size, 36mm and 40mm. I got mine in the size 40mm, cause I want to create a bouncy, natural, voluminous and glamorous curls. From the first impression, I'm in love with how cute and pretty this curling iron in pink colour. 

It also has few features:
- The handle and cover, to fit the hair tightly on the barrel so the heat will be transferred evenly.
- An advanced heating rod with efficiency that heats up fast (20 seconds) and maintain constant temperature
- Made with high quality material that enables fast and smooth styling to create more natural look and minimized the hair damage.


HOW TO CREATE VOLUMINOUS AND GLAMOROUS CURLS
1. Take a small section of the hair and start wrap it around the curling iron till the hair ends.
(PS: Curl in the same direction for both sides, which is away from the face, it will perfectly create voluminous curls in result)
2. Keep the hair on the curling iron for about 10 seconds, then release.
3. Continue to curl until all the hair done.
4. Remove the curling iron and allow the curl to cool. Then, lightly shake the curls out with fingers just to loosen and add more volume.
5. Finish up by spraying the hair fixer, to get a long-lasting curls.

FYI, it might be not recommended by most of people, but I'm always set the curling iron temperature at 200 degrees C, cause it makes my curls stay all day!


POCKET MINI FLAT IRON

For everyday hairstyle, I love to use flat iron. Cause from my experience, the result with flat iron is more long-lasting than curling iron. VODANA Hair Diva Combo also include flat iron in pocket mini size (25cm). Its available in two pretty colours, rose pink and mint choco. I got mine in rose pink colour. I love how small and adorable this flat iron and just perfectly fits my pouch so I could style my hair anywhere anytime! 


Beside a cute colour and handy size, this also have interesting features:
- Ceramic coated plate, to prevent from damaged hair.
- Heats up really fast, only take 30 seconds.


That's all about my review on VODANA Hair Diva Combo. Now you can buy these babies from my CHARIS SHOP and get discounted price. If you live in Indonesia, don't worry cause currently CHARIS has local shipping. And about the payment, of course you can do Bank Transfer, Paypal or Credit Card. So go check out through the link below! And don't forget to subscribe my page to get more discount <3


XOXO,
Tiff

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. rambutnyaaa selalu badaii tifff! mau belajaar doong sama nyobaiin catokannya hihi


    --
    Michelle Gianciana
    www.gianciana.com

    ReplyDelete