My Detox Journey with Teatox n Co

08:32:00


This festive season is meant to be enjoyed with family and friends, there are lots of good times, and also good foods too! Since I've been eating out often this month, I think its better to balance it out with exercise regularly, drink a lot of water and this time I'm trying to include my detox tea every morning and nighttime. But of course, I wouldn't pick any kind of detox tea out of nowhere. The only detox tea that I drink is from Teatox & Co. Cause they are trusted since 2015 - for their high quality detox tea that only contains 100% natural ingredients.

If you have not familiar about detox tea, or you are just about to try one. Detox tea or normally called teatox is the tea that has a perfect blend of the high quality leaves and herbs. It believed could detoxify and flush the toxins out from the body. So its really good for those who want to have a healthy weight loss and reduce bloating. 


The detox tea from Teatox & Co consists of Good Morning Tea (GMT) and Good Night Tea (GNT). Its better to drink both, every morning and nighttime in 14 days. 

Here are more details about the GMT and GNT, as well as the amazing benefits that I got during my detox journey, 

GOOD MORNING TEA 

Ingredients 
Jasmine green tea, yerba mate, oolong, rooibos, goji berries, and other amazing ingredients. 

How to prepare 
Pour 1 teaspoon of GMT to 200ml boiling water in a cup of tea/tumbler, then let it sit for 5 mins and enjoy this GMT before breakfast. 

Benefits 
- Reduces appetite 
I felt less hungry when drinking detox tea, so it make me less likely to indulge in snack or any kind of junk foods. 
- Increases metabolism 
As we know, a little caffeine from good detox tea in the morning could increase the metabolism throughout the day. And a fast metabolism is such a great tool to improve the body's natural detoxing. 
- Boosts the immune system and energy 
Amounts of antioxidant when drinking tea regularly, surely could boost the immune system and provide me lots of energy. 
- Improves skin clarity, better mood and thinking 
A good detox is seen from the inside out. After few days drinking my detox tea, I noticed my skin gets clearer and acne goes away. Also I feel good everyday, had a clearer mindset, and likely to choose my food wisely. 

GOOD NIGHT TEA 

Ingredients 
Senna leaf, rheum palmatum, lotus leaf, hoelen, peppermint, and other amazing ingredients. 

How to prepare 
Steep 1 teabag of GNT to 100ml boiling water in a cup of tea/tumbler, then let it sit 2-3 mins and enjoy this GNT before bedtime, every other night starting from day one of the detox program. The longer we steep the tea bag, the stronger the effect will be. 

Benefits 
- Flushes toxins out from the body 
Everyday we deal with amount of toxins from the air we breathe, the processed foods, as well as the stress we had in daily life. With a good tea before bedtime, this will detoxify the body even while I'm sleeping. So I could feel better when I woke up. 
- Improves digestive system and reduce bloating 
One of the noticeable effect that I got through my detox journey that my digestive system has been sped up, I guess it shown that my body is in detoxifying mode. Also the most importantly, I feel less bloating. 
- Healthy weight loss 
Since I've been gaining weight due to eating out a lot lately, by including this 14 days detox tea journey with Teatox & Co, I could finally get back to my normal weight again. YAYY!

WHAT TO DO AND NOT TO DO WHILE IN THE DETOX PROGRAM
- Eat light throughout the day, include more fruits and veggies
- Stay away from oily and processed food as possible
- Drink a lot of water
- Mix in some honey/lemon for a better tea flavor
- Exercise regularly to help removing toxins through sweat
- Beauty hacks, refrigerate the teabags and use it as eye mask to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
- And last but not least, stay close with the toilet! 


Once again thank you Teatox & Co for letting me try the goodness of detox tea both Good Morning Tea and Good Night Tea. 

Beside all the amazing benefits, I'm seriously in love with their Christmas packaging and the cute double-glass tumbler. You can get this 'Joyeux Noel' box from Teatox & Co Christmas Edition, its available on their website. And don't forget to check out their Instagram, to see more review as well as healthy lifestyle guidelines. 

XOXO, Tiff 
Photo by Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments