Scalp Rejuvenating Ritual, Kerastase Treatment at Irwan Team

02:39:00

Since I've been so busy and tired lately, unbalance hormone plus bad pollution caused my hair were getting worse. Luckily I got a privilege to try Kérastase Treatment at Irwan Team Hair Design, PIK Avenue Mall. This is actually my first time doing a Kérastase Treament. When I came in, one of the staff was nicely greeted me and lead me to the Kerastase special lounge at the upper level of Irwan Team Hair Design Saloon. Then we did a hair-analyzing using a special Kérastase hair-analyticator to find out what's my current hair problems.


The hair-analyticator shown that I have a little bit oily scalp and dandruffs at the back part. So my hair consultant was recommend me to do Scalp Rejuvenating Ritual to reduce oil and dandruffs on the scalp while strengthen the hair-roots.


First thing first, my hairdresser was applying Kérastase Specifique Peeling Purifant all over my scalps. It used for deep cleansing my scalp from the dirts, sebum and dandruffs. Also applied along with sprayed water to make it wet, with some massage too - to make the product absorbed well.


Meanwhile, Irwan Team Hair Design also serves variety of drinks. I had my ginger tea to relax and warmth my body.


While waiting for the product absorbed maximally in about 20 minutes, I got a hot stone massage for foot, hand and back, complete with aromatic massage oil that I can choose ranges from jasmine, lavender, green tea, coconut lemon, vanilla, etc. And I choose Lavender, which recommended to give the extra relax and soothing sensation.


After that, its time to steam my hair using Micro Mist in approximately 10-15 minutes. Micro Mist is the latest hair-treatment equipment that can produce the ozone, to rejuvenate the hair for the healthy and shiny hair.


Finally, its time to rinse my hair. The products used were Kerastase Specifique Bain Divalent Balancing Shampoo and Kerastase Nutritive Lait Vital Conditioner - Its chosen suit to my hair problems which is oily scalp with dry and brittle hair-ends.


My Scalp Rejuvenating Ritual ended with blow-dry using Kérastase Specifique Dermo-Calm Serum Sensidote. I can feel my scalp totally clean and my hair feels really soft and smooth! This is truly the best hair-treatment I had so far. Once again thank you Irwan Team Hair Design and Clozette Indonesia

To sums up the review, 
- The place is super cozy and relaxing, with music and comfy chair.
- Great service with professional hairdresser and masseur.
- With amount of IDR 500.000, for me its really worth it to get the best hair-treatment using Kérastase product that I can customized suit to my hair problems. Plus a quality session of hot stone aromatic massage too.

If you have anything in mind, just leave me some comments on the comment box below. Don't forget to check out @Irwanteamhairdesign for more updates and special promotion.

XOXO, Tiff
Photo: Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments