Klara Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lips Review

18:21:00

In the early December 4th on Sunday, I attended IMAE 2016 (International Make-Up Artis Expo) at Balai Kartini, Jakarta. I went there on the third day for Klara Cosmetics beauty talk. On the stage, Klara Sabotkoski as the founder explained her own cosmetics brand along with a short make-up tutorial by MUA by using Klara Cosmetics products. 

Klara Cosmetics is the Australian brand, that firstly launched in Australia in 2013. It is known for their hyper pigmented cosmetics formula allows a three dimensional look that make eyes sparkle and lips pop. They give the illusion that the skin is glowing from within. The extensive and edgy colour assortment inspires creativity, self-expression, and totally fashion-forward. The long-lasting performance and blend-able texture is on of the highlight of the entire cosmetics line. 


One of the best-selling product from Klara Cosmetics is the Kiss Proof Lips that comes in 16 shades, from classic nudes to the hottest notice-me colours. 

I got my Klara Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lips in the shades #4 (Neon Pink) and #11 (Psycho Violet). It so much fun to play around with their vibrant colours, cause it is 100% pigmented in matte finish, full coverage and the high voltage shades really make my lips pop in 60 seconds! 

#4 Neon Pink
#11 Psycho Violet
Another things I want to highlight on my review for Klara Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lips, 
- It comes in sleek packaging, with thin applicator that makes easy to apply.
- I love the formula, its creamy, blend-able, lightweight and doesn't dry on my lips at all. But for those of you who deal with dry lips, make sure to exfoliate and wear lip balm first before swathing this lip liquid on your lips.
- There are variation of pretty colors that really pops out and long-lasting.
- Its transfer proof and literally KISS PROOF!


The good news, Klara Cosmetics is now available at Sephora Indonesia Stores. Don't forget to try it yourself and let me know which colour you love the most.

XOXO, Tiff
Photo and Video by Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments